Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #9
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Well this sucks!!!!

This kind of makes me sick actually. I am SO done with this "exclusive" nonsense. NOTHING is special about that label anymore, just frustrating. The Hasbro TF brand manager needs to be immediately fired and replaced ASAP for making one bad decision after another. EB won't likely bring them in. In fact, let's use Brainstorm as an example. He had no international distribution, yet peg warmed, and still does, in Walgreens? Inexcusable lost sales potential. Had he been released internationally, undoubtedly, sales would be better. Yes, you can order him, way over priced of course. All I am seeing is Hasbro pissing straight in the face of any fan outside the US since they are going back to the Walgreens well again. Instead, we get the lost profits as insane TLK price hikes on crap most of us don't even want. I WAS excited for this set and think both clone sets should have ALWAYS and ONLY been done as 2 packs. I will naturally look for a way to nab these but I am utterly disgusted yet again with the inept business practices I am seeing. I like Fastlane, wayyyyyyyy over simplified, but nice. I sure as hell won't overpay for these. Oh, and they are labeled legends...which I and many others said they were all along, unique size class my butt.....Huff! Now, with that rant done - I really want these and hope they actually happen here.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.