Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
PyjamaPrime
Wreck and/or Rule
Send a message via Skype™ to PyjamaPrime
TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light

Hello there all you customizers out there.

So Team B (General Tekno, Mumps, Malwave, Stapler and I) have come up with an idea for next year's TFCon Charity auction set, and we'll be doing characters from the Lost Light who have won't be getting a new toy any time soon.

Since this is a big job, any help with ideas, figure concepts, or even making figures would be greatly appreciated. This is also a call out to "Team A" to collaborate with us to get as many characters out as possible. This will be a set equal to/greater than the Wreckers set from a few years ago, so all the help in the world will be appreciated.

Also we're looking for characters who aren't getting a figure AT ALL, so anything that has been announced or confirmed is out of the running. If a character from this list has something coming out in the future, please let me know and I'll remove it. Another point is that I'm only including characters who have a picture on TFWiki for reference. If you can find some kind of picture for someone not on our list, show us and I'll put him on. I have a few deceased characters on here as well, so you're free to choose them as well.

So here is the list of characters we want to get out of this. Yes it's a lot, but if we can at least get some of these, it'll be great:

Ambulon
Animus
Atomizer (PyjamaPrime)
Boss (PyjamaPrime)
Crosshairs (Stapler)
Deftwing (Malwave)
Dipstick
Doubletap (Rodimus Prime1)
Highbrow
Jackpot
Mainframe
Pincher
Pointblank (I wanna say there's something in the works for him, someone pleas correct me)
Rung (Malwave)
Siren (General Teckno)
Sprocket (Stapler)

Overlord
Star Saber
Tyrest

None of these NEED to be kit bashed works of genius. I personally only work with repaints, as that's all I feel confident with. If you're feeling gutsy and have a good idea, please take more than one character to work on.

I hope to hear from you all soon

EDIT: I'm adding a link to the "crew manifest" of the Lost Light for those who want a better look at those on the list
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lost_Light

EDIT: List has been reduced immensely and we're now going with 4-6 characters, not the whole crew. Also considering one of the 3 above villains to take a spot if anyone has a solid idea

Last edited by PyjamaPrime; 12-06-2013 at 02:42 PM.
PyjamaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.