Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:11 AM   #74
prime
Generation 2
Re: Transformers Siege Voyager and Deluxe Released at Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
My biggest issue with the mould is that they removed the previous gimmick that Battletrap had. I liked the two Legends figures combining body and name to make him. It was a fresh twist on a bland character.
All things considered, I'd say grab one while you can. There's very little chance Hasbro will bother to revisit the character for quite a while.
I would have thought you were going to be more critical of the jet undercarriage. TBH that looks horrible, and given they didn't need to fit an entire robot mode into it, should have been a smoother line. The tank looks fine IMO though.

Yeah, the robot mode looks pretty awesome, and from the reviews it seems to have great articulation. I do agree that giving the vehicle modes an additional robot mode like Battletrap would have been nice and that alone makes him inferior. Although if he did, the combined mode would have suffered.

If he were in the same 2x Legend pricepoint he'd be ok, but with the price increase it does make it harder to justify.
prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.