Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:20 AM   #34
CJS
Generation 1
Re: tfcon 2014 high's and low's

I always look at both sides of the coin. I always try to be fair and if its a good price I wont barter, but if I feel its a lil overpriced I will, leave the guy a card and say text me if you accept my offer at the end of the show. Its low pressure for everyone and usually everyone walks away happy. That being said, some dealers just get tired and loopy, Im in no way defending the arrogant ones, which there are but I let my consumer dollars let them know I wont be dealing with them. Being a huge believer in balance in the world Im sure the proportion of dealers being a lil d-baggy here and there is countered by ridiculous low ballers. Ive never had a problem with any of them, whether its transformers or bananas its still merch being sold in a free market arena. Im not a dealer but Im sure after the costs and amount of time from when they leave their homes till they pack up is pretty exhausting, and to stand there and have people offer half of what theyre asking,,,,, im sure they get a lil aggravated at the end of the day. Just my .02 lol
CJS is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.