Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:02 AM   #30
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: Most Disappointing Figures of 2018

I gotta say Blackwing was a tad dissapointing, mostly because a lot of tolerences weren't there in the whole wingpack/headstalk assembly and mine had somewhat loose hips. He still look nice next to his brother but he's really floppy in hand.

Biggest dissapointed has to be when I impulsed-bought Cyberverse Windblade during a sale. Her robot mode looks good in packaging but the plastic quality is horrendous, the hips on mine are ragdoll loose, her knees are way too tight compared to the transformation joint beneath it (that doesn't lock into place properly), the feet don't lock in satisfyingly in jet mode, the idiotic decision to prevent her head from moving even thought it's a separate piece (yet it wobbles?!), the left arm on mine keeps popping off at the bicep swivel when ever I try to use it and the gimmick is so stupidly designed... there's a giant SPIKE of sharp plastic just where you'd want to holder her to activate the gimmick with one hand! HORRIBLE design oversight!

WHY is it so hard to make a decent Windblade?! Iron Factory made a perfectly adorable one for like 20 USD! Windsaber is still my best Windblade!

EDIT: Oh and my Moonracer has an assembly defect where one of her leg is slightly longer than the other >< DANGIT!! And there was a pair of them when I picked her up ><
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.