Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #10
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: TFcon Toronto 2015 tentative event schedule online

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade_decepticon View Post
Everything looks great on the schedule CAN'T WAIT!, hopefully people can make it to the 3rd Party Panel whoever got the Peter Cullen VIP session 2 tickets.

Yup, I'm one of those lucky few in the 2nd session, lol. Hopefully the close-out of this and the prep time it's gonna take for the 3rd party panel to get started (as well as the time it will take to get between those 2 rooms) will be just enough to squeeze both in without missing much.

Curious though.... around these boards and on TFCon's website page to purchase tickets, it was suggested that there would only be a single customizing class this year on the Friday morning. But on this newly released tentative schedule, another customizing class appears on Sunday morning as well.

Can someone please clarify if this Sunday session is a continuation of the Friday class or is there a 2nd session that opened up for Sunday which is not yet available for purchase from the ticket site yet?

Also, interesting that the 3rd Peter Cullen session is an hour longer than the 2 Saturday sessions.... is this accurate or a mistake? I would want to try to switch my Saturday ticket to Sunday and avoid the possible delay of missing out on the start of the 3rd party panel if this is truly the length of the Sunday session.

Last edited by Chigimus; 07-02-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Missed additional question...
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.