Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #419
nickh
Beasty
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
No, I dont see any notification at all when I switch between buy and collect.
I just fixed a bug to do with switching modes. Here's a short video of what should happen. Let me know if you do/don't see a green notification now.

Quote:
I played around with it a bit more and if I come in from the left side at the height the want/have buttons should be they'll flicker on long enough that I can click them. They will not do this from the right side. I also have to have my cursor moving at the right speed (too fast and they'll only flicker once, then dissapper. too slow and they do the same thing). Other than that specific scenario, no want/have buttons appear on the items that are not in my collection (the have button does appear continuously for those items).
Thanks for helping us debug this, mate. I just fixed it, so give'er a whirl. Eg:
http://shelflifex.com/catalogs/trans...s-generation-1

Quote:
Oh and while I'm thinking of it. It would be nice if when we select the condition of an item that would reflect across all items in the items section. I would think if I select 'good' in the condition of a loose item, then when I select the actual figure in the items list, it would be 'good' as well? Or is the condition at the top intended to be for the packaging?
Ah, do you mean if you choose "Good" from the "What condition is it in?" dropdown, that all of the items below will be switched to "Good", too? That makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

Quote:
I've tried reporting a couple issues with the G1 catalogue but it comes up with an error "There seems to be a problem - Curators must be provided".
Fixed!

Great feedback, dude. James, Hilary, and I really appreciate it. Keep it coming!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.