Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 AM   #417
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
When you switch between Buy and Collect modes, does a green notification not appear for a couple of seconds under the search bar, saying that you've switched modes?
No, I dont see any notification at all when I switch between buy and collect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
That's a pain in the ass. Sorry about that. We'll look into that immediately. In the meantime, do the Have/Want buttons appear if you put the mouse over the bottom of photos?
I played around with it a bit more and if I come in from the left side at the height the want/have buttons should be they'll flicker on long enough that I can click them. They will not do this from the right side. I also have to have my cursor moving at the right speed (too fast and they'll only flicker once, then dissapper. too slow and they do the same thing). Other than that specific scenario, no want/have buttons appear on the items that are not in my collection (the have button does appear continuously for those items).

Oh and while I'm thinking of it. It would be nice if when we select the condition of an item that would reflect across all items in the items section. I would think if I select 'good' in the condition of a loose item, then when I select the actual figure in the items list, it would be 'good' as well? Or is the condition at the top intended to be for the packaging?

Last edited by Ozrein; 12-10-2011 at 03:51 AM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.