Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #413
nickh
Beasty
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Oh and I just signed into the site and I dont see any difference between Buy and Collect portions of the website (clicking on either yields no visual cue that or in one mode or the other). (I'm on Win Vista w/ Explorer 9, I know it's not the best out there but it's all I got).
When you switch between Buy and Collect modes, does a green notification not appear for a couple of seconds under the search bar, saying that you've switched modes?

There isn't a huge difference between Buy and Collect modes at the moment. That's going to change in the coming weeks, though. Soon, Collect mode will list your products by condition and completion, show photos that you've uploaded, display detailed statistics about your collection, etc.

Quote:
Also the have/want buttons will only flicker on if I have my cursor at the exact right spot on the side of the picture, then if I time it right, I can click on them but if I scroll over to a different item, they'll flicker off again and I have to rinse and repeat.
That's a pain in the ass. Sorry about that. We'll look into that immediately. In the meantime, do the Have/Want buttons appear if you put the mouse over the bottom of photos?

Quote:
And sorry one last thing, not all the options from the left or side menu are shown on the browse menu (near the top middle), I was looking specifically for the Animated and Energon lines.
Good catch! I've just added those to the mega-menu. If you find that any others're missing, let us know.

Quote:
Again, sorry for my posts sounding like I'm being negative. I'm hoping this site becomes the site to use for easy and convenient recording of collections with easy access to the market to expand (or sell). I guess I'm just hoping that easy and convenient part gives me the tools to keep track of my collection the way I'd like to keep track of it.
Keep the feedback coming, mate! We love it. When things irk you, we want to know about it. We're building ShelfLife as much for you guys as for us, so when something irks you, don't hesitate to tell us.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.