View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:13 PM   #12
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Mmmm.

"We will Price Match ourselves if we lower the price for the item you bought within 30 days of the purchase date with the original receipt. The item sold at Toys"R"Us Canada must be identical to that sold at the other Canadian retailer. Price Match applies to items offered at regular price or on sale."

Ok, they lowered that. Still, fairly likely if you grab a tf at full price when you see it there will be a sale within 30 days.

"Returns or Exchanges will be given within 30 days of the purchase date with the original receipt, except as stated below.

RClub Members are eligible for an extended Policy and may Return or Exchange within 90 days of the purchase date with the original receipt and membership card, except as stated below."

Anyway, grab an r club membership and get a 90 day return window.
I feel like there may be hoops to jump through with this. Even as an R Club member when I price matched a Marvel Legends figure on sale last week that was at the 29 day point the cashier was really insistent and vocal on how lucky I was that it was within the new 30 days. Though technically you could always point out that within 90 days you can straight up return it and rebuy it, but it might be idiotic corporate computer work to dance around. Guess we’ll see soon. My Jetfire is about to hit 30 days, and if they go on sale I’ma dance with customer service if I have to.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.