Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #25
Tonestar
Star Seeker
Re: Who is the hardest POTP, CW and TR figure to find?

For CW I Never found SkyLynx at retail in my area, I bought him from a woman on Kijiji for $35.
CW Megs I ordered from Amazon for $42 but I did see him at retail once or twice.
All the other CW TF's Waves I had no problem finding at TRU or at WalMart.
TR I had to order Brainstorm from the Walgreen's site for me and a couple of others. I ordered Arcee from the Hasbro Toy Shop and got Grotusque weeks before TRU.Com in the U.S. folded. Had to order Ramhorn from BBTS because like everyone else he never showed at retail. Lucky enough to get Slugslinger at TRU and all the others there or at WalMart.
POTP I never found Rodimus Unicronus anywhere at retail so I ordered him from Amazon.com as well as the other 3 Amazon exclusives Blast Off, Punch/Counterpunch and Repugnus not knowing they'd show up on the Canadian site and for real cheap around Boxing day last year too...$12 for Blast off and $10 for Repugnus is what I remember them going down to. Also lucky enough to get Throne of the Primes Primal from Hasbro Toy Shop last year and the Bumblebee Cassette pack above from Target.com. Also had no trouble getting EB Exclusive Deluxe Wreck-gar as he was plentiful.
Now if only the Siege Leaders Magnus and Shockwave would show up, I have yet to see them anywhere in my area. Even EB is always sold out. Oh well, I can wait.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.