Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #84
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Siege Red Wing: Any news on a Canadian release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dawg View Post
Lol well once you order one online (like I did for $35) you are sure to find one for retail (like I did, on sale for $9). Now I have to figure out what to do with the expensive version if/when it ever arrives

Ouch. That sucks.

$35 is probably my absolute worst case scenario, and I think a local specialty/collectors' toy shop was selling at least one Ratbat/Rumble for around that much (to which I scoffed and vowed not to pay that amount)

I'm still also trying to track down Singe and Rung but it's a little less of a concern since one of them (Singe?) is supposed to get an Earthrise re-release at some point. But the damn Coronavirus insanity is putting damper on my willingness to travel a day-long loop to the 2 TRU and 5-6 Walmarts within reach of me.

If your extra does arrive I'd certainly be willing to take it off your hands for a fair price. I just don't know what a 'fair price' is given the way the market for those rarer figures has gone.

On topic, shipment tracking says my Red Wing left a sorting facility in Toronto on Friday night with no updates since then. Now I have to hope it makes it across the country before something crazy happens like air freight shuts down to curb people traveling across provincial borders. ETA is still this coming Friday.

Because I do no want the stupid coronavirus to prevent me from getting my irrelevant-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things toy robot
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.