Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #16
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Hasbro Customer Care Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacooler View Post
Take what they send you to TRU, tell them you can't find the receipt and get store credit.
They will only give you the last sale price on that class of figures if you ask for credit. Walmart just dropped the price of their TF items as well, so you wont get what you paid for it.

You could if its available make a purchase of that Optimus on Amazon, even Amazon.com and return the broken one (they send it back to Hasbro in the end for credit) and get a refund and have that figure. It happened before that they even covered the shipping from Canada back to the US. I also know some US retailer who have that figure, BBTS has it listed currently. They would have also helped with the broken figure, but not sure about shipping issues. Might even be worth asking them if they could give some advice as they have stock of what u need.

I wish I knew your predicament before as I had that fig a month or two ago and returned it after I got a Overlord....now all there are are Overlords...maybe that was his plan on taking over the Decepticons, TRU, WM, earth

Good luck!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.