Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Malwave
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
Gaetznes
Cassetticon
Re: Malwave

I bought a MP Skywarp Stand and MP Skywarp Instructions.
Recieved MP Skywar Stand, did not recieve Instructions.

I'm so tired of dealing with this person, I havn't even bothered to contact him to tell him how I feel. As I feel that this whole transaction i've been jerked around. I mean the guy seems nice enought, its just excuses after excuses. I'm just going to suck up the lose, I know its just a few dollars. But its the principle thats at the heart of the matter.

So, before I made arrangments to pay, he told me straight up that he would not beable to ship them for about 2 weeks. I was good with that. So I asked for Expedited Shipping, I knew it would cost more but atleast I know I would be protect plus it would get here quicker once he did ship it. So I pay. 3 weeks plus (give or take a day or two) go by, nothing in the mail. So I contacted him, he tells me he total forgot about it, which then lead him to talk about how hes away at school and only comes home every once and a while from the dorm or campus or what ever. However, since he does not even remember me paying him. I have to go through my paypal and find the transaction number etc to prove i've paid him. Fine I'm still keeping my cool. He eventually tells me that he will have it out shortly and will send me the tracking number. At this point i'm loosing my patience, I request a refund. He then gives me some other excuses. I bite my tounge and so ok ship it. So its now the 10th of April and he says he will ship it out tomorrow, but due to weather (not his fault) it does not go out till the 12 of April. OH yeah did I mention that he did not ship it Expeditied, it was shipped Regular post. Which cost him 10.19, I paid 13.67 for shipping. Even if he paid for the Padded Envelope at the post office for like $2, I'm still feeling jipped.

From his feedback I can only assume that fate was against me when it comes to this person. Its a shame.

Summary:

Positive Qualities:
He is very prompt in regards to email. Also very polite.

Negative Qualities:
Either with intent or negligence; 1: forgot to pack the instructions with the stand; 2: Did not ship the item as paid for.

Note: I am not looking for him to send me the instructions or to be compensated with any type of refund. This Post is to inform only. Life happens, take everything with a grain of salt.

He contacted me on the 28th of April. He was polite and aplogized.

Last edited by Gaetznes; 04-28-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Gaetznes is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.