Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #43
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Thanks, I asked in the United Vancouver Collectors social group and the general consensus was to start up a thread so I just took the initiative after seeing that Quebec has their own too. It is a lot of fun being part of a community like this so I wanted to keep that while at the same time keeping the mods and other members happy.

lol, it probably will catch up eventually, we already hit 5 pages in the first day. Not that we need to make it artificially bigger or anything.
Thank you for starting this thread! It will save me lots of time when people don't go off-topic at the sighting thread. It really bugs me when people go off-topic or post silly comments in the sighting forum. It is better to keep all those other topics elsewhere or here instead. I seriously don't care about people selling ridiculous price on craigslist or scalp the whole freaking Toy's R Us, because I will never buy from them. ALL that I care is only sightings to see what's up with the retail. Although I know there isn't much to sight lately, I am not into the Transfomers Prime line plus the DOTMs is still clogging the shelves.............
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.