View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:36 PM   #94
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: Transformers Prime First Edition Hitting Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronimus View Post
(RANT)

Im so disappointed in Hasbro. How do you launch a new toy line with 3 deluxes and one box set in select retailers? How do you promote a new show which has just finished its first season. How do you foster and create interest in the show, when you dont have figures which are readily available and vice versa. How do you limit the quantities that are shipped out, and lock out a massive retailer like Walmart for example. I shouldn't have to rely on a website for "sightings" of the figures. I shouldn't have to trek across the downtown to blindly check out a far way TRU and come away disappointed. Im not paying inflated prices to scalpers for these figures. And now, Ive missed wave one, and wave two isnt until April 2012. *barf*
(END RANT)
Oh I think they've created lots of interest for the show already. You have people ranting over how they can't get the toys *ahem*

Being patient can't hurt either.

The Canada TF distribution is a snail's pace compared to the States, we're all used to getting things much later than the states from Hasbro. It also depends on how fast current TF stuff gets sold at retailers. And with the movie crap, it's going -extra- slow before any of the CHUG/non-movie TFs are sold here.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.