Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:22 PM   #2820
FreedomGundam
Freedom, ikimasu!
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
WOWOWOWOWOW! What a haul! You got a lot of books! Who buys books? You do!
For comics and manga, I really much prefer holding the actual physical book than having the content digitally. Then again, I've always been more of a physical copy (of games and movies) than digital (I still don't have a Netflix or Crunchyroll account).

Quote:
Maybe I should check out the new Kamen Rider. I like that it is watch theme and I have always enjoyed wearing a watch and recently got into a bit of watch collecting. I got out mid way in Gaim, not that it's bad and would love to resume it, but time is limited nowadays and something had to give. People talk great things about the Ex Aid show.
The new show is... alright so far. Has potential to be pretty awesome, but only time will tell (see what I did there?). The annoying thing is that all of the other DX Ridewatches that have been released since my trip to Japan seem to be IMPOSSIBLE to get online (always snatched up quickly, so it's mostly out of stock everywhere).
I can't believe you stopped mid-way through Gaim; if anything, just finish off that series as it was AWESOME. From there, Drive was great; nobody talks about Ghost because it's CRAP; Ex-Aid is pretty good; Build was great; we'll see about Zi-O.

Quote:
Nice, Gundam Wind Endless Duel. I have fond fond memories playing that on the emulator as a kid. I also have the physical copy, but I bought on eBay years ago. Didn't have to go all the way to Japan for that.
Yeah, I had tried to find a copy off of YAJ a long while back, but lost interest in hunting. Loved the game on my emulators back in the day, and I still pop it on every now and then since I flashed it onto my SNES Classic.

Quote:
- PS4 Spider-Man
I also have heard nothing but great things. Looks like the first SM game since Spider-Man 2 that really captures being the webslinger and add a bit of Arkham to it for flavour. Haven't had a chance to open it yet, but maybe today since I have the day off.
I just started this game this past Friday. I told myself at 11:30pm that I'd just try out the game for an hour or so. Then BAM! My wife's texting me from our bedroom asking me why I'm not in bed at 4:00am.
It really captures Spidey, and NYC, very well.

My haul for today:
-[NSW game] BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle [MISP, from Amazon.ca]

Already have the game on PS4, but Amazon dropped the price on the Switch version (from $65 to $40), and I have some ideas for an stick-project.
Oh, and I like the game, so yeah.
The only thing I'm NOT looking forward to is buying the DLC twice. :\

TFs and other toys for sale! (last updated: Post-TFCon2018):
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72568

Custom Double-Detolfs:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47820

Looking for:
- Cybertron Hot Shot
- Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
- G1 Repugnus
- G1 Scowl (with Monstructor foot)
- G1 Icepick small gun
- G1 Fire Guts God Ginrai

Last edited by FreedomGundam; 09-24-2018 at 09:31 PM.
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.