Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
PE-01 Shadow Warrior PHOTO review (56Kers Beware)

Hey I received my Perfect Effect Shadow Warrior today, toyed a bit with it and looked on the net and notice there is just not enough photos and reviews about it... so here's so photos I took (some are a bit blurry... sorry my kodak doesnt like really zoomed in objects haha)

Full Equip, with flash on my kodak, to show all the details this work of art has:

Same but without Flash

Size Comparison with Shadow Commander... yes he is REALLY TINY, I was really surprise to see the size of the box he came in... I thought I ordered an old Cassette Tape. He's actually a little bit taller than a Match box... seriously.

Another Size Comparison: Now I dont have the original G1 Rumble, but I have his Alternator self :-)

Just posing

All his gear

Gimmck: his back pack guns can be stored inside his guns/rumble canons thinggy

Transformarion: You first stick the 2 cannons together, fold the feet and put his arms in an L shape

Sorry blurry photo, but WORD OF ADVICE, the instruction tells you to this step at the end... DONT! Do it Before placing the canons, as you fold the head inside, a peg comes out to stick his pistol on, it's really hard because as you push the pistol on the peg, the head moves and the peg slides back inside, not having the canons put on the shoulders enables you to hold the head inside and so make a stable peg for you to stick the pistol on

Then you snap the canons on the shoulder... it's really hard to do,it fits really tight

Then you rotate de waist, and fold the legs and VoilĂ*!

Last edited by Slave; 02-20-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.