Thread: FEZaid
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #13
BruticusMax
Bruticus Maximus Forever!
Re: FEZaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZaid View Post
I understand the frustration. after I replayed to your first message, ten days have passed without you notifying me to agreeing to the deal and assumed that you didn't care. I wasn't even in the country the past 2 weeks between March-15-2013 to March-31-2013 with minor internet connection.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-12-2013, 07:09 AM
hello,

I'm interested in purchasing him, where abouts can we meet?

Have you got any FOC figures for sale aswell or Energon terrorcons?

I'm located in eastern Toronto. I live by Warden station and I work by shepherd station.

FEZaid03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi,

You wouldn`t mind to meet at Scarborough town, also in the next two weeks I wont be in the country, I will hold on to the figure for you until we come up with a meeting place.

Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Hi Fez

are you back in Canada yet? And btw is our deal final on Bulkhead? lmk and thanks.

FEZaid 03-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Sadly I already settled a deal with another member, but he hasn't paid yet, when I comeback and if the guy doesn't pay then I will contact you.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks
-Zaid

BruticusMax 03-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Well that's a shame. You could have let me know earlier about this as we had decided to meet at Scarborough Town Centre already.

I will ask this:
"I will hold on to the figure for you until we come up with a meeting place."

What does that mean then? "UNTIL" = Deal is set, awaiting meeting place. You already mentioned the meeting place in the same PM.

"10 days have passed"????? Did you even mention at all in your PMs that you were going to find another seller after 10 days had passed? Or did you want to wait until you came back in to the country and handle your decided transaction?

By posting these PMs you've only proved where you lacked communication during the trade.
BruticusMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.