Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 09:19 AM   #16
supafly
Generation 1
Re: Supafly's mancave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
That's a super fly set up! I'd really be interested to know what home theatre setup you have going there.

Also, I echo the point about the blinds. You'd be shocked how much light those let in. Get a simple black out curtain for $10 at Wallymart, cut it to size or fold in half, and place it behind your blinds. Problem solved.
For the home theatre, the projector is a BenQ W1070 and for anyone looking for a good projector, price/quality is very good! For the sound system, all I can say is LOL. It's a 1990 Yamaha (solid as hell!) that doesn't even have HDMI (used RCA to HDMI adapter) but the PSB speakers kick ass! The bass carries throught the basement floor and goes whaabooommm

For the windows, I been thinking and me thinks that I will put card board up there. That way I can put up/out the card board easily and the blinds will hide it. Outside is bushes so meh, no worries.

A big thanks to folks here for the advice and information! See, this is a shinning example of how discussion forums are valuable. Like minded people sharing interests!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.