Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:05 PM   #10
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Any idea where to get Autobot/Decepticon embroidered patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnaw View Post
You've got a point, your way gave the OP many many more options than just going to eBay. And it was funny too.
Thanks , but it's more about anyone going to any forum and asking such a question and coming off as someone that just didn't even bother a basic search...

I had/have absolutely no intent to be rude or dismissive, but use a fun and easy way and provide a list, I consider it more funny that someone might jump to any sort of conclusion....

I do understand someone that would go with something like:

"I searched, looked "here" and "there" and "there" but can't find what I'm looking for, would someone have an alternative suggestion?" , heck I do that myself, and that's quite fine.

But even in other forums of other hobbies or such that I'm in, a lot of people just don't even try to look for anything and want to be spoon fed information which many times, have already been answered a thousand times and the simplest of searches would provide all the information they need and more...

I do hope that the OP does find what he's looking for, as some of those links were for Amazon.ca.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 04-12-2019 at 02:09 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.