Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds Deathrace Plowking (WIP)
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #26
TTT
OutOfCommissionToys.com
Re: Deathrace Plowking (WIP)

Hey Stu, sorry I didn't seem to get a notification from fb that you posted on my page...
If you want a really grimy look try some thinned out brown, black or rust(or a mix !) and just apply heavily over a small area, wait a sec or 2 then with a (clean)rag wipe most of the paint off, keep going til your done.
Try a lighter blue shade and brush just a little on the edges that are "clean", on the corners or near damage you can go over it with a little silver/metallic shade.
Try a gentle rough-housing on say 2 of those spikes with needlenose pliers(then touch paint back up). You can also try fanning out an old brush(stab the brush into a paper towel and twist it both ways 3-4 times) and do say 2-3 random quick swipes...
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around, customizing has a few other hobbies to contend with now along with less time to do them all altogether...my internet time is also a fraction of what it used to be, I used to tend to get on and stay on...can't do that anymore.
And Stu it's nice to see you get back on this, when you first showed me this I was blown away, can't wait to see it done !

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.