Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #18
Paco Grande
Generation 1
Re: QC Issues for Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime

I found on mine that the chest compartment was having issues closing all the way, but if I press on the black piece that goes over the matrix (under the chrome bumper part) pretty hard it will click into place and then the chest can close properly. The problem with that is that after I click the black part it becomes very difficult to open it again.

I also noticed that the matrix is not symetrical. The blue crystal part is larger on one side. I also tried flipping the matrix around at the same time so that may be what fixed it. Perhaps the matrix will only go in properly one way? And if it's not that way the chest won't close all the way?

I also have loose ankles and fingers that tend to pop off. The backpack won't close all the way with the gun in it. And I may have the arm issue talked about at the start of this thread because I'm finding it really hard to line the right arm up in truck mode. There's a small gap visable above the arm. I'll look more closely next time I transform him.

Having said all that I still think he's awesome. And for those of you that have not looked at the trailer, I think it's really sweet. There are a few gimmicks in the trailer and roller that I thought were awesome. Like roller being able to "transform" a little bit and hold the rifle or pull the trailer. And I thought the way the ramp deploys was a nice touch.
Paco Grande is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.