Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:16 AM   #12
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Should we close the sightings threads?

An idiot who goes out specifically for toy hunting right now is a idiot that won't be dissuaded by closing a forum thread. IMHO, it's a pointless gesture, like putting on those masks. And just feeds into the overreaction. It could even backfire if some idiot becomes a little too curious or feels a little cooped up and decides to check out what the TF situation is out in the wild while the competition is low, instead of just going to the sightings and getting the info.

Around my area, the only places right now that are open are places with groceries like Walmart. If a person drops into the toy section while picking up toilet pa... hahahaahaha... OK that's not going to happen. But if someone is there to top off their supplies and sees something, nothing wrong with sharing it.

Honestly, IMHO, chances of there being something new on the shelves is slim. We're going to see TP out in the wild before a new TF. Because you would think they'd be shipping and restocking the important stuff, not toys.

But, what do I know? Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.