Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 08:32 PM   #10
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.
Re: CHUG KO/OS/3rd Party/Undersized Reviews & Recommendations

KO Masterpiece Decepticon Tape Army

I have both Soundwave and Soundblaster and wanted each of them to have their tape army on display with them but without having to get two Siege/ER sets. Enter these guys for $45 set, of 6, with shipping.

Overall the quality on these guys is pretty good. I had issues with one of laserbeaks fins located on his back but that's about it. Beyond that everything else has been good.

Scale wise it's subjective, as pictured you can see rumble and frenzy stand shorter than a legends class which works out great for my liking. I also love the piledrivers and guns as these are trademark features for these two imo.

The birds are a little beefy but certainly look better, all the same they aren't that much bigger than the Siege laserbeak. I can say the same about RatBat.

Ravage looks great but when compared to Siege ravage that isn't hard. I like the scale with this one.

Siege didn't really give us the best tape army figures. Too small to give them the justice they deserve as awesome team mates to one of the most iconic characters.

Having these guys on my shelf in addition to the Siege ones makes me happy and I appreciate the variation since I am opting to display a tape army for each Soundwave/blaster.

I recommend these guys and actually hope to see more cheap KOs of other MP tape characters in the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mptape1.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	46035   Click image for larger version

Name:	mptape2.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	46036  

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 03-02-2020 at 09:03 PM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.