Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 10:01 AM   #17
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Collecting Dilemma...Where to go from here?

Well I guess I'll chime in as I was just having this discussion with some friends not too long ago and probably right after I updated pics of my collection. When I first started it was all CHUG and a few MP's. Then it got to the point of if it was on sale I just bought it, cause it was on sale (mostly movie figs). I go through that "what the hell am I doing?" thing at least once a year and usually I'll purge a line to say I need to refocus. I ditched all my movie bots (put the money into Detolfs). Next line that went was everything associated with the FOC/WFC line be it 3P or Hasbro (except Megatron and Prime). 3 weeks ago I was debating dumping all CHUGS that I have an MP for. E.G. If I have MP Bee why do I need the CHUG? I still think that all the time and maybe one day I will. It's a hard thing to give advice on because it's all about personal preference. I don't think I can dump CHUG until I have the entire cast. They are getting closer now and I'm hoping to be done. To finish that part all I want is the Fembots, a Scorponok and the Aubot Targetmasters. Maybe at that point I'll be satisfied, at least I hope I will. MP's there is only a few that I want so that I can say I'm done with that but someone always does soemthing to draw me back in. Seine to a certain extent is doing that but I won't be doing the whole line. Soundwave and Shockwave are must haves to replace the "space" fillers I have now for them. Will any of us ever be done. I always hope to be. Sorry it doesn't help the OP much with his question but at the end of the day the only person that can answer that is you but I'm sure we all feel the same as you at some point.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.