Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
Buhawi
Ang Alamat
Re: I'm having a collection crisis of sorts.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witterquick View Post
I could use some advice. I was perusing my collection, and while taking a long hard look at the RotF stuff I have I realized that i'm unsure if I actually want to keep them still.

Thing is, i've never in my life gotten rid of a figure, save one. I had a second G1 Air Raid I gave to my best friend. There's a part of me that screams to not get rid of em, but they mostly sit in a storage bin under my bed. I'd display them if I had the space, but i'd never play with them.

I want to keep key figures from the line. I kind of went OCD when it started arriving, and picked up every figure I could find. So i've got a pile of repaints and such.

What should I do, keep em or sell em? And if I do decide on selling, would they even go? Opinions?
its hard to part with a lot of the bots i sold. my general rule is if it collects too much dust i'd sell it. probalem is that bayformers do not have much resale value. i'd say keep em anyway or use them for custom fodder. repaint some of them. the details on bayformers are unmatched.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.