View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #24
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: TF Con 2014 reviews/ Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Booths are great, but eliminating single tables would make it impossible for smaller collector oriented vendors to afford to set up.
I wouldn't say eliminate tables entirely (context, eh? lol) but maybe have booths in the middle or outside depending on which there are more of. Booths do block a lot of view of the room so maybe keep those along the walls for now and if there are only 4 dealers with booths (hopefully this info is gathered beforehand during registration) then put those dealers in the corners or along the walls (in the middle section of each wall) of the dealer room which tend to be hi traffic areas especially near the doors to the hallway. If booths become a trend move them to where it makes sense.

Already single tables, those who stay one day and staff/volunteer selling tables are already on the outside of the dealer room in the hallway so I do believe so there is still a place for tables.

I think Shelflife/FaustX used his tables in a booth like fashion as well and he was in a corner. I believe he and others in the corners had their tables pushed against the wall, maybe that was part of the organizing set up already maybe it was them who knows. Food for thought anyway.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.