Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:56 AM   #577
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark
Re: Post your Transformers photos - 2017 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
“By the way, quit taking pictures, you’re horrible. You don’t know how to pose your figures and your backgrounds are atrocious.”

To the board member who emailed me this so I would receive it first thing this morning I would like to say thank you for your honesty regarding my pictures. I appreciate the thought you put into providing me with honest feedback and your thought provoking critique. I shall strive to improve my skills to a level that you will be happy with as I agree with you. I am an amateur and trying to learn so I can share here. This bud is for you and I do hope you had the great day I wished for you.
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SOMEONE ACTUALLY SENT THIS TO YOU?!?

If you don't like someones pics that's fine, not everything is for everyone, but there is no reason for this kind of harassment. Critique is great and needed for every artist but this isn't critique, this is just someone being an asshole.

I am honestly so mad right now that I'm just gonna stop typing because I'll probably get myself kicked off the boards. Whoever sent that, if you're in this thread, gtfo and don't bother coming back please.

Feedback Thread

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.