Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:07 AM   #173
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: Post Your Transformers Haul - 2019 Edition

I got the rest of the Cyberverse Spark Armor first wave while they were on sale. Sky-byte is definitely the best of the four, what with having ball joints on his elbows.

After that is Prowl, who has a simple but fun transformation (if a bit odd in the shoulders) and a great armor (with shoulder missiles!). Mine has a knee that's wait more tight than the other and it's a bit of a pain.

Then I'd say is Jetfire who has a good weapon in armored form and has a slightly more complex transformation than first appear. The jet mode is still very much a robot on his back though.

And finally Starscream. He has the worse armor who barely hangs together as a bulldozer (though the way it accomodates his leg fins in robot mode is super clever!) and his transformation feels unfinished.He does have a waist swivel as a result of it, so there is that.

Armors are interchangeables but only Sky-byte's armor fits well on his chest and his drill only really works the same way as him with Prowl. The helmets can also be detached and swapped around if you wish.

Fun toy line and I'm looking forward to what they do next. We'll probably see recolors and partner swaps. I'm still stunned there were no Bumblebee, Optimus or Megatron in that first wave!
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.