Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
Longshot
Pretender
Mech Fan Toys MF-34 Huge Dragon

I recently just dived into Mech Fan Toys collection of stuff and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed by their work. I picked up their Springer (MS-01 Samurai), Sixshot (Mech Soul Six Ninja black version) and Huge Dragon, the subject of this review. For a KO company they are doing some great stuff from what I can see. Maybe companies such as these need a new designation like "4th party" maybe?
From what I can tell, Huge Dragon is original and not ripped off from another toy. The toy is well-made, has good quality plastics and some wonderful detailing.

Huge Dragon comes with quite a number of accessories that are compatible with the Diaclone series.

Extra weapons for Diaclone powered systems (armor).

The extra vehicles can be broken down into parts for powered armor. They fold up neatly and can be stored in the cube containers.

As I mentioned earlier, the detailing is nice and the proportions are good. The face is okay, it could have used more work but I'm nitpicking at this point.

According to the Tuna Standard Huge Dragon is well, huge! This is a good sized figure.

Last edited by Longshot; 08-17-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.