Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:46 AM   #31
TFtoys
Animated
Re: So this is why people are buying lots of Masterpiece Grimlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
Scalpers only exist because when a new toy is put on the shelves, and they buy 20 of them, there are 20 idiots out there willing to spend twice the price because they GOTTAHAVEITNOW! If people weren't STUPID scalpers wouldn't exist. I was going to include impatient in the previous line, but... I am impatient Just not dumb enough to fuel scalper's wallets.
Don't really believe those 20 actually can be sold. There is a guy listing a legend class Prowl for 5 dollars only on Craigslist but seeing it repost again again. I don't really think any body is buying from him.
We do give the Scalper too much credits. Sometimes they are dump enough to buy everything and lots of shelfwarmer like TFA lockdown and put on ebay to hope people buy those "eventually".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberman View Post
I was also going to try and set up a meet between two Toronto craigslist scalpers at a public place, just to see who they are and waste as much of their time as I could, but my laziness overtook my thirst for justice.
Any trick can be used to get them out but don't want to pay them ?

Let's see if people actually buy it. Now I saw 2 items are available in his listing. If there is a buyer, I don't think he/she is living in North America. Nevertheless, Other than North America, Hasbro MP Grimlock should be available in other areaes for now.

Btw, you guys see the Superstore charge the Generation Deluxe for more than 24.99 on the shelf? what a rediculous price locally~

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.