Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
Vain
Spin Drive Smasher
Re: ITT: We extrapolate how our lives might be different...

I had my beat up Beast Wars Bonecrusher,Optimus Primal and Megatron displayed up on my shelves for years because they meant so much to me, Years after I had grew out of it (Around 5th grade).

I met my gal three years ago and she saw those three and we talked about em and I told her that I loved Transformers and always had a soft spot in my heart for the whole franchise. She asked who my favorite was and I told her Sunstreaker whom she was completely oblivious to.

Few days later we strolled in the local mall and passed by Sears where I saw universe 2.0 Streaker, picked him up, tore him out of the package and three years later, here I am.

Honorable mentions: Had I never gotten G1 Astrotrain, I wouldn't of cared for the franchise,Had I not gotten Perceptor and Blaster, I would not of gotten into brawls in the playground on whether they were cooler then Soundwave or not. Had I not a Tryticon and g2 Brawl, I would not had a base and tank for my COBRA troops! Shut up, I had to make due with what I had!

"They can't beat the Best"

Follow me on Instagram: @Dropdead_Charlie
Game with me on PsN: Dropdead_Charlie

-------------------------------------
Vain is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.