Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
shockwing
Please, call me Bringer
Re: The Narrative & Dialog of Transformers Prime

From reading Cybertron.ca, there are mainly positive comments about the show. But when you get to TFW, well lets say its the total oppisite.
like one complaint is how Cliffjumpers death was too early, well that set the tone (just like you said) for the show and the fact that the Decepticons are dangerous. How Bumblebee still does not talk ever since the movies, well would you rather have him talk? I'm pretty sure they would go with the Animated Bumblebee if you like.
another is Wheeljack having swords reminds people of Drift, I dont blame them for thinking that since he is white and has multiples swords. But when you say you hate the character because of that, just because you hate Drift, does not mean you should hate the guy who has a similar look.
How the design reminds them of Animated or the movies or both and hate the show just for that reason, but its not Animated or the movie, its something new and fresh and it works.
How nothing reminds them of G1, that because its not G1, if you want G1 watch your DVDs or read the comics even.
shockwing is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.