Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:06 AM   #33
starsaber89
Generation 2
Re: Amazon.com and Pitney Bowes Shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
That is some BS from both the carrier and the Amazon CS person. I really suspect both our problems here boil down to courier/carrier shenanigans due to them being overloaded. Except the solution should be to throttle thier intake, not engage in shenanigans.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning by a refund message from Amazon for my "delivered but not delivered" package, so I have to give them props for making it whole. I've re-ordered the item but this time paid extra for a higher tier of shipping in hopes it avoids the Pit-of-despair-ney Bowes fate of the first one. I'm still rolling the dice again but there is literally no other way to get this thing (it isn't even on EBAY for Pete's sakes) and at least with the refund I'm just gambling the same amount again.

This is all very very likely all Covid-caused at the very base of it, so I do think these systems will be fixed over the next year or two. But this season there are some clear issues between this thread and the Halton Hills Hell discussed in the main Amazon thread.
Oh that's great that you got a refund! And yeah the higher shipping tier is a good idea, others on this board have already received their dead prime and I'm guessing maybe they selected the higher tier. If I do get a refund I'll do the same and try with a higher tier. Hmmm on the second thought maybe I'll grab it from somewhere else lol. Just thinking about going through all this trouble again scares me.
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.