View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:17 PM   #703
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: EBgames.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancuthbertca View Post
They've been consistently overpricing a lot of things in their stores. Not necessarily transformers, but general toys/collectibles they sell. This is the market catching up with them. Covid isn't making it worse for them, but their pricing is the main thing.
I think their pricing overall is pretty fair. For figures they really don't have a lot of leeway. Also they tend to be right in line with the other big retailers. The edge card is also a good way to get a discount if you buy a lot of product from them.

Also they don't get a lot of give on video games/systems either. Again their pricing is not really out of whack with the big retailers.

If anything they are better at sales than Walmart and TRU. However they are getting killed by the digital shift for gaming. Personally i haven't bought a physical game since 2018, and I'm am old fart so what does that mean for their target demo? Also my kids hardly play console games, it's all tablet all the time.

They are like comic book shops and newspapers, an old way of selling that is slowly dying.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.