Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 10:34 PM   #9
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Favourite year for transformers

My favourite parts of Transformers are Beast Wars and the 86 movie, so the past year was pretty good for me with Kingdom and Studio Series 86.

At the same time it had some issues. A few of the new versions seemed inferior to old versions (I liked Generations Rhinox and Waspinator better than their Kingdom counterparts). There was also the price increases which were not welcome either.

I didn't pick up as much this year as some past years. After reaching 1500 figures, I've learned to be pickier. At the same time I did enjoy what I got and the majority of what I have on display currently is from the past year.

If I were to judge by when I bought the most figures I guess it would be around 2005 when Cybertron was out. I had basically every figure and still have a lot of them, but they aren't favourites.

As a kid it was probably 86. Just after the movie and season 3 was probably the peak for me as a kid getting Transformers; didn't get much after that for many years minus the odd Beast Wars figure in the 90's.

Last edited by Darkroar; 02-26-2022 at 10:38 PM.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.