Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 11:44 PM   #21
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: MP-10 re-release listing up on Toysrus.ca

Yeah, this price is garbage. But when I go back in time and see what I paid for my MP10 reissue from BBTS, I think it came to around 200 or so...with the conversion, shipping, and almost 100% zing at the border for taxes.

That said...there's no way they should be pricing these for more than 150 CDN. No MP is worth that, IMO, especially this one. There was that drought right after his initial release where we saw him go for 250 on ebay (and that was considered a good price!) but as we have seen, Takara has no problem reissuing them.

I'm interested in seeing what the packaging is like, in a way. I don't really care for the way the long, see-through packaging for the first run stores. I much prefer traditional Takara style boxes. And it seems Hasbro is finally making them a little smaller these days.

I'm sure this guy won't see shelves, much like Starscream. If he were only available at Walmart or other stores (like CW Devastator was) then maybe you'd see some price wars going on. But as it stands, they could cut this price in half and I'd still balk.

WTF am I even thinking, I already own one and I'm considering buying it? WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!@?!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.