Old 01-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave
Re: 2012 TFCon Charity Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
That's why I wanted to ask about it. I am having a hard time picturing it, but at the same time had you told me Kup as Dinobot before that photo I would have called you insane! That's what Customs are all about though, surprises. Some of the best customs have been the ones people thought would never work. I mainly wanted to ask so I could see your inspiration for using the mould.

Whether you switch to a new bot, and do WG as a personal project, or if you keep it on board for this project, I really want to see how it works.

Really though, I am excited for all of these bots from this project, I love the theme!

Also, even though I hadn't seen Purple-Bot's digi-bash, my Waspinator will be using the Tomahawk mould. I have a few surprises up my sleeve that I can hopefully pull off though. This will be my first custom with major mould changes.
(My Junkion Zombie Bob doesn't count, cause the mould changes were basically just me beating the everloving shit out of a Wreck-Gar >.>)
if I could make a suggestion on Tarantulas...sort of an in-joke.....tf: prime arcee.

after all, Black Arachnia was a female character repainted from a male character....

course for a more serious idea, Cybertron Lugnutz or RiD sideways (the G2 mold, not Armada one)
Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.