Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 01:54 PM   #27
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: New Bumblebee movie stuff up on TRU.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Not just you. Even the Studio Series figures are looking just ‘meh’ to me, and I love (50% of) the Studio Series.
Not planning to get anything from the new movie either. But I do want one good representation of Bee in his new form, and if there are some really good figures, I may be temped, but nothing has impressed me so far. I'm going to be really nitpicky and a real cheapskate on this. Only buying if the price is right and bang for buck is good.

I'm not too impressed with the Studio series either. For me, it's not good bang for my buck. They look good, but when I take a really good look at the flaws and small sizes, and what I'm really getting, I'm like no thanks.

I did get a Grimlock, but it only cost me $35 when I caught it on sale and used the Hasbro coupon. Even then, I was humming and hawing. Could have gotten Blackout too at that price, but turned around and put it back on the shelf.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.