View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
SMOG
zombicon
Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
can anyone join this club?
Sure! There's no set rules, but we Montreal locals end up running off-topic so often in the Sightings board, I figured we should try an alternative venue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
So... how about 'em sucky Zellers and their 24,99 deluxes? Can't wait for the closing sales to put them back down to normal retail -.- I'm utterly baffled on how those things can sell at that price! I mean who goes to Zellers and can afford that? Especially when you got slightly bigger DOTM toys and leftover Generations ones right next to them for cheaper!
That continues to astound me. I don't know how that has slipped by managerial attention for so long. Zellers prices from Hasbro have been really weird lately... their Star Wars Crossovers went from $19.99 to $29.99 too.

That's the sad thing... Zellers may be liquidating, but they A) have almost nothing I want, or B) their liquidation prices are still inferior to regular pricing elsewhere.

I hate to see them go, but seriously... on the plus side, their "we're closing" ad where they retire their Zeddy the Bear mascot is awesome and hilarious.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/09...n_1903293.html

zmog
SMOG is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.