Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #21
Oberon Prime
Beasty
Re: tfcon 2014 high's and low's

Was my first TFCon. Attended with some great people. met so many more great people. Highlights were meeting peaugh and so many others. All were super approachable. Prior to this I'd been in a room with maybe 4 or 5 other fans at once otherwise strictly 1 on 1.

Loved the dealer room never imagined that my very meager budget could go so very far. Was truly worried that I'd only be able to swing a couple of items.

The exclusives were pretty cool. Really appreciated the surprise of the far more affordably priced Pestilence exclusive. Truly loved that I had the option of an exclusive figure that didn't limit my options so far as the other stuff I came for.

I cannot think of any negatives at all, aside from the fact that I didn't do the whole weekend. And that by the time I got over my shyness for new people and situations that it was almost done. But that is obviously me. I'm sure next year (and I intend to attend next year) that won't be such an issue.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.