Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Repaints & Minor Mods Star Wars Jazz - TFCon 2011 3D Art Contest Entry
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Star Wars Jazz - TFCon 2011 3D Art Contest Entry

Jazz can't really say what happened for sure. One moment he and his fellow Autobots were trying to defend a Space Bridge on earth. The next moment there was an explosion, Autobots and Decepticons alike were flung onto the Space Bridge, which then activated. That was the last thing Jazz remembered before he woke up what seemed like a galaxy far, far away.

When he awoke he was alone on an unfamiliar world. Never one to sweat the small stuff Jazz quickly integrated himself into his new surroundings. Realizing that his current alternate mode from Earth would leave him exposed he quickly found what appeared to be an old racing vehicle of some kind and odified his appearance.

Jazz transformed and set out to find his companions, quickly turning the holonet receicer in his newly modified CK-6 Swoop alt mode to pick up some music by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes............

So this is my take on what I wish the Transformers/Star Wars Crossover line was really about. I'd love this line if it was Star Wars vehicles that turned into Transformers characters.

I have an entire assortment planned out at this time and will start on my second "True" Crossover very shortly.

Thanks for checking out my Star Wars Jazz.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!

Last edited by Robimus; 08-05-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.