Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #16
bruisedlee
Robot in Disguise
Re: PE-01 Shadow Warrior PHOTO review (56Kers Beware)

I just got these in today and I think I may have found a way to make them stick on Shadow Commander's Shoulders.

The glue in the torso of the shadow warrior seems weak. The chest piece separates from the back piece. Which allows the head to slide out of position. Since the peg is attacked to the head, then the peg slides too far into Shadow Warrior, and it doesn't hold on well.

I squeezed really hard while pushing him into the shoulders, this held the chest piece and the back piece together better, and the head didn't move then, so the peg stayed in place.

I'll probably try some glue to keep them together better.

They should have glued them better or made that peg a bit longer. But it is working for me at the moment.

Could vary from figure to figure.

Edit: I was just fiddling with it some more, I find the easiest way to stick em on is to keep his legs folded out in gun mode. Make sure the peg is aligned properly, then put pressure directly onto his chest to peg him in. Once he is in just fold the legs up into position.

I'm glad this is at least working for me, cause I really did buy him for Shadow Commander. He looked naked without rocket launches next to Powered Commander and City Commander. Now he actually has a tag team.

2010 Reissue Predaking, Cybertron Starscream, Marvel Cross Overs.....

Check out my feedback thread!

Last edited by bruisedlee; 02-24-2010 at 11:49 AM.
bruisedlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.