Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:13 AM   #10
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: The things I'll do to save $30...

Well, it all went well. Got the store credit, difference of $28 after tax, zero hassles.

It's a bit of a crapshoot with waiting for a sale, however...the movie bots though, seem to be a safe enough bet to wait for a clearance. There always seemed to be a sale, just nothing for what I was interested in buying. Always keep that receipt just in case, as you can still return opened items within that 90 days. And they even let me keep my original Grimlock, didn't have to swap it out for the one they had in stock.

I've never gotten a deal like this on any of my previous leaders from the movie lines, and I'm glad as Grimlock is a little smaller than the others in the class. Movie leaders are my thing, and I hope we see a return to the size and detail of the previous movies.

On a side note, I bought and returned Leader Gen Jetfire, because while I thought he looked cool (and was cool!), it really didn't fit into my criteria that I established a while back. If I stick with Leader class guys, there's more coming in the Gen line...guys I don't really have any connection to, and will be compulsive buys (no matter how cool they are). With all the cool Generations stuff coming out in the new year, however, that'll be tough to do! But I gotta keep it to a few lines, or else my basement is going to get pretty full.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.