Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #758
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
i just received both alphastrike and phantomstrike sets in the same delivery box and noticed both come in additional cardboard boxes and then the product boxes themselves have no window to see the figures inside. So if I don't open them all the way to check the figures I might have some rocks in there instead? i guess they are now trying to deter MISB?
Well, if you're buying only to look at the boxes because of the art, you should get posters, or buy the boxes from someone that buys to get the figures.. maybe? Not sure why you're buying figures if only to keep in the box unless to resell later or one of the types of collectors that just collects to keep things boxed. I know that this has been debated to death, but I'm still very puzzled by such type of collectors.

But regardless, I know that this has been said before many time: all of the larger figures and sets have been non-windows boxes (for years even), so this isn't something new, and all the reviews are showing them as such, so it's a bit puzzling that you state what appears to be surprise at this.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.