Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 09:22 AM   #60
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Whiny nerds making the hobby and community gross with insanely unrealistic expectations and demands from children's playthings.
I don't agree with that... asking for better prices, better plastic, and a bit more variety instead of recolours/remolds for half of some lines....

I buy my toys to be toys, Sure I display them as they are one of my hobbies, but I play and transform them, I fiddle with them, I take them out with the kids, etc.

I feel that I shouldn't feel like I'm handling a precious and very fragile artifact that would cost an arm and a leg to replace should the worse happens.

When I buy some for children, I simply hate knowing that I HAVE to tell them to be very gentle with them because they are too easily broken, and once the wave is passed, it's GONE and to replace, you're very possibly stuck with buying from scalpers that double/triple the prices.

So children's playthings? not that much any more, there's simply too many adult collectors now, unless you go with the imaginext stuff. Heck even the Power Rangers that used to be shelf warmers and just for kids just cool stuff are now fetching very hefty prices for just about any of the Megazords now.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 10-16-2018 at 09:24 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.