View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Questions re: Siege Omega Supreme Reissue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I can't answer the first because I've not seen anything about it being reissued. That's mostly because I got one in 2019 so I never paid attention. I know there's a Scorponok restock coming later this year, so it strikes me as a little odd they'd be doing fresh runs of both Titans from the last two years in the span of a few months, plus the Titan for Kingdom by August/September(ish). But everything's a mess right now so nothing would surprise me.

But as for the second one: Omega was never explicitly made a store exclusive, but I've also never seen it for sale at a Walmart or anything. It's only been TRU or specialty retailers. It might simply be that Walmart and other large retailers that sell Transformers don't figure (and probably rightfully so) that there's enough appetite for a $250 monstrosity of a toy among the types of people that would mostly shop at their stores to justify carrying much, if at all. Also while I remember getting a couple of pre-Omega Titan class releases off Amazon, I don't remember seeing Omega on there as a non-third-party/marketplace sale.

I know the Walmart website has had past Titans on it, but that's mostly through 3rd party sellers. I can't remember them ever selling it themselves, but again, I shouldn't be taken as gospel because I wasn't paying that close attention to the situation.

FYI I saw a Titan Omega Supreme on the shelf at Wal-mart in Fredericton, NB around the time of Omega's original release. It was located in their weird section of clearance/doesn't fit elsewhere section (as opposed to their TF section). I always felt it was probably a return of an online order, so it was probably briefly available on the WM website.

Last edited by NightshadeX; 03-08-2021 at 05:00 PM.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.