Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 06:47 PM   #2290
pandaprime
aficionado!
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
Want to check something, if those who ordered the Ratchet & Lifeline set from Amazon.ca can help, as far as comparative experiences are concerned. I ordered the 2-pack last Friday, and got emailed on Monday the 9th that it had shipped. Current claim is the item should reach my place by tonight. (I know the day's not ever yet, but I'll believe it when I see it, like everyone else.)

As of right now, when tracking the package on Amazon.ca, it's stopped just short of the "out for delivery" mark. But when clicking "see all updates", it only has two progress updates: "delivery appointment scheduled" and "package has shipped". Except for "CA" for Canada, no specific locations are identified; not even damn Halton Hills. Furthermore, when searching the tracking ID number provided by Intelcom, the site keeps saying the number's not found in the system... and it's been that way for several days, including just now.

Has anyone else who ordered the Medics set on Amazon.ca gotten these same vague scraps of info, or is this situation unique to me thus far? Trying to figure out what should be my next course of action - especially since, like many others here, I've also gotten screwed on my pre-orders for the other two Amazon-exclusive 2-packs (both delayed with no further information since then).

Thanks, all.
i put in multiple orders for this 2-pack and here is the tracking for the only one that i actually received via Intelcom. The others were "damaged" and deemed undeliverable.

Thursday, 12 November
2:03 PM
Delivered
Richmond, BC CA
11:06 AM
Out for delivery
Richmond, BC CA
7:16 AM
Arrival Scan
Richmond, BC CA
Wednesday, 11 November
4:40 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Vancouver, British Columbia CA
8:49 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Monday, 9 November
3:25 AM
Halton Hills, ON CA
Sunday, 8 November
9:57 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
HALTON HILLS, Ontario CA
2:22 AM
Brownstown, MI US

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs

Last edited by pandaprime; 11-12-2020 at 06:50 PM.
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.