Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:44 PM   #2
Longshot
Pretender
Mech Fan Toys MF-21 to MF-25 (The Dinobots)

Grimlock had the most accessories out of all the Dinobots. The extra pair of arms for Grimlock feature moving wrists and elbows. The rest of the Dinobots had their weapons and a Diaclone trooper, except for Snarl. Snarl had a plastic card (both sides shown)

Transformation to dinosaur mode was straightforward, but the clearances for some of the Dinobots were unforgiving. Slag was the worse getting the back part of the legs to thread through the dinosaur shell. I was so worried about scratching the paint that I just popped the rare legs off and put them back on when he was properly transformed. At the end, I still managed to scratch a bit of paint off from Slag, Snarl and Sludge.

Overall, the Dinobot's scale is bang on with other legends sized Transformers. The weight and feel of the plastic is good and the Dinobots can hold a decent pose with their friction joints. Not much poseability in their alt modes and the clearance of the moving parts (which lead to possible paint scratches) could have been better make the only negative points I found with MTF's version of the Dinobots.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.